Cultivating Spaces for Healing, Connectionand Growth
What We Do
Family Tree Doula is dedicated to helping families with new babies build and integrate support networks to help mitigate the isolation that is experienced by so many during this time.
Supporting breast/chest feeding, transition to bottle feeding, pumping, returning to work, and overcoming challenges.
Supporting postpartum healing by preparing hearty and nutritious meals that will specifically address your individual postpartum needs.
Supporting new families as they transition into parenthood. Family Tree Doula can support your emotional development, sleep struggles, sibling integration, and so much more; helping you to embrace parenthood with confidence and compassion.
Why You’ll Love Us
We know how challenging and rewarding the postpartum period can be. We also know that it’s a time not meant to do alone but with the compassion of family and friends and the wisdom gained through experience. Let us support you as you transition to parenthood. You can trust you will:
- Receive Evidence Based Care
- Learn a variety of ways to care for your newborn
- Understand the benefits of postpartum nutrition
- Receive judgement free support and care
“Colette is one of the most genuinely kind and compassionate people I’ve ever met and she has the ability to put anyone in her presence at ease. My older kids love her, as does my husband. I honestly don’t think you could find someone that doesn’t love Colette.”
“Went the extra mile”
Roots of Postpartum Healing and Growth
- Postpartum NutritionYou have probably noticed that fending off the shoulds of parenting can be a challenge. It is for most of us in this culture. Your parents, your neighbor, the doctor, the cashier at the hardware store, your sister, your sister’s sister-in-law…. everyoneContinue reading “Postpartum Nutrition”
- What Do Postpartum Doulas Do, Anyway?Are you wondering about whether to hire a postpartum doula for yourself or a loved one? If you are like many capable, thrifty folks you may be looking for ways to save money and thus, reasons that you DON’T needContinue reading “What Do Postpartum Doulas Do, Anyway?”
- What do you NEED for postpartum?What are the things that you really need to have on hand before baby comes? It’s difficult to know what’s really necessary and what’s just nice to have. And that line of nice vs. need is a little different for everyone. ItContinue reading “What do you NEED for postpartum?”